Some of the services that we provide:
Tenant / Buyer Representation
- We represent you, the buyer, and not the seller.
- We help define specific corporate needs.
- We help with feasibility studies.
- We help with the relocation process.
- We maintain computerized records of all available properties in El Paso, Juarez, and Southern New Mexico.
- We help with comparative financial analysis comparing El Paso to Mexico and to Southern New Mexico.
- We prepare a complete market profile.
- We develop a comprehensive project profile.
- We complete a site evaluation selection.
- We develop a project team.
- We help selecting a builder / developer.
- We assist with the coordination of the construction process.
- We assist in helping to find financing.
- We have numerous sources of financing.
- We maintain strong relationships with several Small Business Associations (SBA) Lenders.
- We have sources for Industrial Revenue Bond Financing (IRB).
- We can help find and secure financing whether its for a $100,000 warehouse or a multimillion dollar portfolio.
Contract, Negotiations, and Closing
- We assist with evaluation and facility selection.
- We prepare request for proposals.
- We negotiate lease and purchase contracts.
- We stay with the project through execution and closing.
Many real estate brokers simply view real estate as a transaction.
We view real estate as a long-term relationship. Having helping
clients for over 40 years, our goal is to provide continual outstanding service.
When thinking of real estate, we want our clients to think of us, whether it is
for a major site selection or simply a minor question on their real estate taxes.